The SYNERGY Scholarship, presented by the GT Dave Foundation, is open to applications for LGTBQ+ high school students who are interested in higher education and have entrepreneurial goals.
This inaugural scholarship was launched to uplift LGTBQ+ students who have high hopes, big dreams, and the ambition to do more. Inspired by founder and CEO GT Dave’s journey as a gay entrepreneur who began his business at a young age, the SYNERGY Scholarship offers a $250,000 commitment over the next five years to empower educational opportunities within the LGBTQ+ community.
- Member of LGBTQ+ community and/or has shown a demonstrated commitment to supporting the LGBTQ+ community in pursuit of advancement in business.
- Currently enrolled in high school and graduating during the 2021-2022 school year or currently enrolled in freshman or sophomore year of college
- Commitment to education
- Seeking secondary education
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must legally reside within the continental U.S.
- Interest in pursuing business or a related field
Deadline to apply is March 31. For more information and to apply, please visit https://gtslivingfoods.com/pages/synergy-scholarship